Face Shield Splash Protection
- Face coverings can play an important role in situations where physical distancing is not possible or is unpredictable.
- When worn properly, a person wearing a non-medical face covering may reduce the spread of their respiratory droplets.
- These non-medical face coverings have not been tested to meet any standards. Although encouraged, wearing a non-medical face covering is not a substitute for physical distancing and hand washing.
- Cost effective, re-usable plastic frames
- Adjustable straps
- Distortion-free optical lens
- Comfortably worn over glasses and surgical masks
- Not made with natural rubber, latex, or BPA
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard and EEC Mandate Compliant 1910. 1030(d)(3)(x)